Privacy and security
We are SOSOIM Company whose respect the privacy of all users of our website, and we affirm to protect all information collected through it.
Personal information about you may be collected in several ways when you use the Website or any Services.
Please exit the Website immediately if you are accessing the Website in a country or other territory where use of the Website is not permitted.
What categories of personal information do we collect?
- The website collects certain information when you interact with it. For example, "personal information" is used for the purpose of identifying any individual, either directly or indirectly. In addition, data that is not related to your specific identity.
- The information you provide when you fill out the forms of the website, and this includes the information that you enter when registering or subscribing to any services, including but not limited to: identification data, contact information, mailing address, and e-mail address.
- Your correct date of birth, and we may need you filling your data accurately to ensure that you do not enter the website unless you are of legal age for the purpose of purchasing the products offered for sale through the website.
- Any information that you may provide when contacting us or when sending any messages to us.
- Information necessary to complete your orders: your name, e-mail, telephone number, residential address, shipping address, credit card and billing address.
- Details of any transactions that you implement through the website, including the orders you issue, payment information, delivery information, preference and taste.
- Details of your visit to the website, including but not limited to your computer's IP address, password, interaction page information, traffic data, website data, and other data.
What are the purposes for which we use your personal information?
- To implement the contract where the party's data is mentioned in it: so that we can process your orders and payment, let you know the status of your order to be able to manage your account and to serve your requests in general .
- On the basis of the data subject's consent: to send you the newsletter and details of products and promotional offers that may be within the scope of your interests.
- For the purposes of the legitimate and legal interests that we seek to achieve: In order to better understand your interests, interests and everything that interests you, to improve the quality of our website, our products and our services, and we believe that our legal and legitimate interests require improving our services to you and responding to your requirements and needs.
- For security purposes: We may use the information to protect our company, our customers and our website against cases of fraud, fraud, theft, or any wrong act that may affect our activity because our legitimate interest requires ensuring the security of our activity.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Your personal information may be presented or disclosed to the credit reference or an institution specialized in combating fraud, and this institution may keep a record of that information as permitted by the applicable law, and we are also entitled to provide your personal information upon a request from any competent official authority or authority, whether governmental or Regulatory for the purpose of investigating any suspicious activity, and within what the law allows, and from time to time we may disclose personal information on a need-to-know basis:
- To service providers and subcontractors, including our subsidiary companies, to retain them to carry out business and functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehouse and delivery services, marketing and advertising, data processing, software development, website hosting and administration, information technology, legal and accounting affairs, data auditing, and data providers. Other services; Provided that the data provider does not collect, use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than the specific purpose of carrying out those functions or to provide and provide services to us or as required by law otherwise.
- To any prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of our Website and other agreements, to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, or protect our rights, property, safety or security and that of our employees, agents, contractors, customers, the visitors of the Website or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
To whom do we transfer your personal information?
In certain cases, and for data hosting purposes Personal Information we collected about you may be transferred to affiliates, service providers & search engines We have implemented appropriate safeguards with such data recipients by entering into data transfer agreements based on international safety standards
We use (cookies) and track internet protocol addresses for the purpose of developing our services and continuously improving your experience. Cookies are known as data files that the website sends to your computer browser for record-keeping purposes. We use it to help us collect and store information about our website visitors; This helps make our website more user-friendly, as well as improving your experience when returning to the website.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Monitor data traffic, for example, the internet protocol address through which you enter the website, the type of browser and operating system used, the date and time of your visit to the website, and the pages you visit.
Identify frequent visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
Track anonymous interactions with online ads, to monitor how often the banner ad is shown and how often it is clicked.
- Personalizing your personal experience on the website, for example, so that we can greet you by name.
For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales.
Each browser has its own file management system (cookies). You can find browser-specific information under the "Help" menu, where you are provided with all necessary information on how to set your preferences.
We cannot guarantee the smooth functioning of the website if you choose to disable your cookies. Therefore, we can improve the experience of your visit to our website in the event that the cookies remain active without being disabled.
- Your Rights - Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to confirm with us whether your Personal Information is processed, and if it is, to request access to that Personal Information including the categories of Personal Information processed, the purpose of the processing and the recipients or categories of recipients.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete your Personal Information.
- Right to erasure: You may have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information.
- Right to restriction of processing: In limited circumstances, you may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your Personal Information.
- Right to data portability: You may have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit that data to another entity.
- Right to provide your instructions regarding the storage, deletion or disclosure of your Personal Information after your death.
When your Personal Information processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us at any moment. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. To exercise these rights, please contact customer service
Changes to this policy